MOVING TO OUR NEW BUILDING
There is a whole lot of excitement among the CMMS community! As we shared last week, big preparations are underway to move our school—from paperclips to percussion instruments, from beakers to soccer balls. And of course we are moving our staff and students! We are currently engaged in creating and delivering lessons and activities with students to help them feel ready for this big transition!
- Click here to watch a student created video highlighting their favorite spaces in our new building!
- Click here to watch a 4 minute video documenting our first year and our journey to our new building. It’s been quite a year and we are so grateful for our awesome students, staff and families for your support!
- Did you know that a small army of parent and community volunteers helped to shelve 17,000 books in our brand new 5th floor library? Click here to watch the 1 ½ minute time lapse video documenting this incredible feat!
A Word about Lockers:
As we get ready to move into our new building there will be many exciting announcements. Lockers are one of these! We know students are excited about getting their locker! Students will be issued a locker the first week of school at our new building. We are planning time during the school day to review expectations as well as practice time to learn how to use the combination lock. Click here to view a 1 minute video on how to open a combination lock locker. Families are welcome to practice with their student at home if they would like.
- Login directions, username, and password for E-link can be found on this page, Find Your Bus Route - Issaquah School District 411 (isd411.org). Please note that the E-link login is different from the Skyward login. Students who have difficulty logging in can get assistance by emailing email@example.com.
- If you have questions about the new routes, please call 425-837-6342. If your student has two home addresses, they will need to get a new bus pass from the CMMS office for the second address. New EDA routes can be found here, Find Your Bus Route - Issaquah School District 411 (isd411.org), on or after February 16th.
- We expect potential traffic delays at first as we learn how to best do school on Talus. We encourage families to have their child ride the bus to our new building.
Our most valuable communication channel with families is ENews so please read our ENews messages so you have the most up to date information.