Health Room / Nurse
- Latest District COVID-19 information
- COVID-19 Return to Work/School Flow Chart – Public Health Seattle King County
- FAQ for Middle School
MIDDLE SCHOOL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
Changes to State Immunization Rules for Schools - Effective 8/1/2020
The State Board of Health has approved changes to Chapter 246-105 of the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) concerning school and child care immunization policy. These rules apply to all public and private schools and licensed child care centers in Washington State.
The update to Chapter 246-105 WAC has three major focuses:
- It now requires medically verified immunization records for school and child care entry.
- It clarifies conditional status in regards to school and child care immunization requirements and implementation.
- It changes the Tdap immunization requirement to 7th through 12th grades.